New Referrals

If you want a medical referral for pain management, I work at both Joondalup Health Campus (JHC) and also at Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital (SCGH) in their pain management units (PMU):

You will need a referral, usually from your general practitioner or sometimes from your treating specialist, to either unit.

Please note, both pain management units run as units, so unless specifically arranged, the referral will be to the unit rather than the individual.


Energy, Tech and Dogs